For one of our partners - a provider of end-to-end development services for a wide cross-section of industries (cybersecurity, healthcare, education, financial services, satellite, automotive) - we are looking for an experienced PYTHON DEVELOPER.
The account is a US company offering SaaS technologies and services in the logistics field. They combine cutting edge technology with deep industry expertise to fundamentally change how freight is priced, booked and shipped. Their vision is shared by world class investors, who believe that with the right combination of technology and people, the logistics industry could move more with less.
They have been on the market since 2014 and have already gathered major investments and are working with big names in the "fast moving goods" industry.
You will be part of a young, growing team and you'll be working mostly on new feature development. If you're interested in Frontend (they work with React) or Cloud/DevOps you will have the chance to have exposure in either of those areas too.
Their office is based in Cluj-Napoca and fully remote working is possible (in Romania).
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
- Work with the Technical Manager/Lead to apply your technical expertise to identify, implement and deliver technical solutions;
- Participate in the planning sessions (both internal and with the client). Provide time and cost estimates for your work;
- Break up features into manageable tasks;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Evangelize clean code and best practices inside the team.
- A minimum of 3 years working with Python and Django;
- Familiarity working with CircleCI, Atlantis (Terraform) and PostgreSQL;
- Fluent with Git;
- Familiarity with Docker is nice to have;
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services is nice to have;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Very good English skills;
- Good communication skills, not afraid to speak your mind, in terms of articulating your ideas, feedback and bottlenecks;
- Assertive in terms of clarifying the business need and how it translates into a technical feature.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Medical Benefits Package (Regina Maria-Expert Complete);
- Flexible benefits program: an allotted sum that enables you to choose your preferred services on a monthly basis : meal vouchers/private pension/vacation vouchers/cultural vouchers/extra medical services/reimbursement for sports or transport;
- Certifications and professional development support;
- Rewards & Recognition programs;
- Soft skills and Technical Trainings, Workshops, Conferences, and attendance of different technical events;
- Flexible schedule and home office;
- Additional vacation days up to 26 + Day off during the month of your birthday so you can celebrate with your friends and loved ones;
- Internal events (Team buildings, Christmas Party, Nights Out & Picnics);
- Fruits, snacks and special treats, meals with the team;
- Full coverage for business trips.
Collaboration through CIM only.