ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer with Angular 2+ to join a Cluj start-up and help deliver end-to-end solutions to their client in the pharma industry.
You would be joining a small and passionate team that strives to make an impact on the professional development of every team member and promotes a truly collaborative environment where everyone has a voice.
Your focus would be on developing new functionalities with Angular 9.
SOME MORE INTERESTING PROJECT FACTS
The end client is a Swiss healthcare company; you would be working on an internal tool used in production by several machines that package medicine.
You would be part of the only development team for this particular client and together with the other 6 team members enjoy full autonomy in the development process and full technical ownership.
The role entails 100% development of new functionalities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design/convert wireframes and mockups into fully functioning user interfaces;
- Write clean, well engineered, maintainable code that conforms with accepted standards;
- Develop quality code through unit and functional testing;
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings;
- Develop a flexible and well-structured frontend architecture, along with the APIs to support it;
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion;
- Keep the products up to date with the latest frontend technologies.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Experience with Angular 2+ is preferable;
- Familiar with JSON, REST, AJAX, HTTP protocol, Web Services;
- Good understanding of frontend build tools;
- Unit and integration testing experience;
- Github Profile (or other public code contributions) is a plus;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
COLLABORATION THROUGH CIM/PFA/SRL