ABOUT THE ROLE
For one of our partners - a provider of end-to-end development services for a wide cross-section of industries (cybersecurity, healthcare, education, financial services, satellite, automotive) - we are looking for an experienced C++ Engineer.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The role is for one of the largest American broadcasting companies headquartered in the US that provides satellite radio and online radio services. They reach more than 150 million listeners across all categories of digital audio – music, sports, talk, and podcasts. Their product comes installed in new vehicles from every major automaker and is available in nearly half of the pre-owned vehicles for sale in the U.S.
As a C++ developer you would be contributing to building stunning features for in-car entertainment systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement requirements in the form of technical applications and solutions for advanced features related to audio, data and telematics;
- Assist in the development of advanced architectures and platforms for next generation software components;
- Contribute to the risk analysis, prioritisation and scheduling of outstanding change requests (bugs) and feature enhancements;
- Support the full software development lifecycle from initial feature definition through software release;
- Solid experience with C++ software development, preferably in the automotive industry;
- Strong command of Linux;
- Experience with advanced software development environments (IDE, compilers, operating systems, source management tools, CI/CD, and test tools);
- Familiarity with embedded, real-time software design and implementation;
- Ability to clearly articulate complex system architecture, and design considerations;
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Automotive product areas related to telematics, infotainment or satellite data;
COLLABORATION THROUGH CIM
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Medical Benefits Package (Regina Maria-Expert Complete);
- Flexible benefits program: an allotted sum that enables you to choose your preferred services on a monthly basis : meal vouchers/private pension/vacation vouchers/cultural vouchers/extra medical services/reimbursement for sports or transport;
- Certifications and professional development support;
- Rewards & Recognition programs;
- Soft skills and Technical Trainings, Workshops, Conferences, and attendance of different technical events;
- Flexible schedule and home office;
- A gift from AscentCore for important life milestones: wedding or birth of a child;
- Additional vacation days up to 26 + Day off during the month of your birthday so you can celebrate with your friends and loved ones;
- Internal events (Team buildings, Christmas Party, Nights Out & Picnics);
- Fruits, snacks and special treats, meals with the team;
- Full coverage for business trips.